We are currently seeking an experienced Service Technician to join our team in our Monroe, North Carolina location.
Leading supplier of single and double jersey knitting machines is hiring a full-time technician
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Follow prescribed procedures to test and knit machines to customer specifications.
- Place carriers and knitting elements as required.
- Inspect finished machines and prepare machines for shipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to make calculations in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Minimum 2-year experience in knitting, testing and troubleshooting all makes and models of circular knitting machines. (Rib, jersey, fleece, interlock, 8 lock and other models as production schedule dictates).
- Ability to work standing 90% of the day, use hand tools on a repetitive basis, and lift up to 50 Lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to read and interpret precision measuring instruments.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally to install and troubleshoot machines.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Company offers competitive salary and benefits package including: Holidays, vacation & personal time, medical, dental, vision and company sponsored 401k.